Thursday, March 24, 2011

Paris Opera House



This is the very stage where i performed. I can't even name how many performances i have done here.


"Paris Opera Main Hall." Music Hallonday: Paris Opera House. Web. 24 Mar 2011. <http://chameleon-interiors.blogspot.com/2009/03/music-hall-monday-paris-opera-house.html>



                                                                                                                             






\A picture of me in my beautiful purple dress. I'm gorgeous right?

"In 18th Century, French dancer Marie Sallé, the first person mentioned "expressive ballet", discarded her corset and wore simple long dress and shoes with no heels." The Evoluton Of Ballet. Web. 24 Mar 2011. <In 18th Century, French dancer Marie Sallé, the first person mentioned "expressive ballet", discarded her corset and wore simple long dress and shoes with no heels>



This is similar dress to what i wore in the ballet Pygmalion.
 
"Ladies White Beach Dress." Crabby Wear. Web. 24 Mar 2011. <http://www.crabbywear.com/crabbywearladieswhitemain.html>.




















                                                              

                                                   

5 comments:

  1. The Paris Opera House looks like one of the places I have once performed at. At the beginning, I get nervous because of what people think of my pieces. But I ignore it and move on with my life. I know you dont have a problem performing on stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Paris Opera House looks like some of the places I perform. Places like this are beautiful! It's performing at places lie these that make you love being an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lovely dancer! You also look very beautiful in your pictures. As it so happens I was also a dancer once. Maybe we can get together a dance sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be very reluctant to perform on a stage of such grand proportion! I am somewhat sensitive, and I liked to write to release my feelings! I applaud you courage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, the white dress seems very plain. But perhaps it comes to life when danced about the stage.

    ReplyDelete