Thursday, March 24, 2011


 This is what I do for a living. I love to dance and have all my life. 

Artists Work B.e.n.c.h. Web. 24 Mar 2011. <http://artistsworkbench.blogspot.com/2009/06/brief-history-of-dance-3500-years-in.html>.



Me dancing again. Like i said before, this is all i do. Everyday, all day.

http://littleaugury.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html



Me dancing outside, at a get together. I love being center of attention.

"(1707–56). French dancer and choreographer Marie Sallé." Ballet History Past And Present. Web. 24 Mar 2011. <http://www.ballet-pointe.com/Ballet-history-the-most-famous-ballerinas.html>


 Smile! This is me, posing for the camera.

"Marie Salle." Getty Images. Web. 24 Mar 2011. <http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/51242298/Hulton-Archive>.

7 comments:

  1. What an extravagant gown above, Marie Salle! Although this overwhelming and flourishing attire is much too flamboyant for myself and my era, many men probably were stunned by your astonishing appearance. The skirt is no doubt the prominent feature of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I must confess I too am fond of dancing, but again a different genre and style. Mostly I would attend local balls and get togethers where we would dress less buoyantly and would participate in the baroque style that would range from formal to traditional country dancing. What memories those nights create, so in every sense I can fathom your passion for dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your attire is quite grandiose and fanciful. I admire it, for I only had a few of big, fancy dresses. I know that when I would wear my favorite blue and white dress, I always felt beautiful. I am sure you feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by the why, your dancing is inspiring. You are as good of a dancer, as I am of a writer. Talented women must join together and change the world's thoughts by what comes from our heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though all of your photos are beautiful, this is my favorite set. I enjoy them so much because they are portraits of you actually dancing. Your gowns are extravagant and beautiful! Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you really do love to dance! I am glad you are so committed to your profession! You say you loving being the center of attention, well that is great, because you are the center of my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say in confidence that I have always found dance to be the most interesting of the physical art forms. You do not only put your soul into you work but your body and your mid as well.

    ReplyDelete